Friday, November 20, 2009

Running From Mice



Cartoon of  two mice and a fleeing elephant. A mouse says, "I don't know about you, but I feel empowered."
The wicked man flees though no one pursues, but the righteous are as bold as a lion. Proverbs 28:2 (NIV)

Have you ever noticed when you have something to hide, you get nervous? When I've done something wrong, everyone looks like a threat. It doesn't matter if the person knows what I did or even if it had anything to do with him. The guilt will cause me to act like a coward.

When I know I have done the right thing, I feel strong even when someone may oppose me. There is something empowering about doing the right thing, being kind to someone and showing God's love and mercy.
Today, let's work on doing God's work and become bold as lions.

I drew this comic in Adobe Illustrator CS2

No comments: