Monday, December 21, 2009

Cartoon: Santa naughty or nice?


Spear-Cartoon_3573, originally uploaded by speartoons.
Cartoon of two boys in the cold. One says, “So Santa Claus only likes you if you are on his nice list? What a grump!”
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. (John 3:16, King James Version)
Santa is a nice guy, but one thing I always had a problem with is I never knew if I was on his naughty or nice list. Is it possible I could be nice the whole year but end up on the naughty list because of that unfortunate incident I was in on March 26?

That's why I'm glad God doesn't play those games. He loved us so much that he sent Jesus to take the place for our sins. What an incredible gift! You and I didn't deserve any good treatment. But God loves us anyway. We can be on His list and that's a list I don't want to miss!

I drew this comic in Adobe Illustrator CS2

No comments: